Do you provide a warranty?
Yes, our bikes are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for 2 YEARS from the date of the original purchase from an authorised Macini dealer/ distributor. The warranty applies only to the original owner and does not transfer to subsequent owners.
What are the warranty conditions and procedures?
Limited warranty: All Macini Bikes are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for 2 YEARS from the date of the original purchase from an authorised Macini dealer/ distributor. The warranty applies only to the original owner and does not transfer to subsequent owners.
This warranty does not cover:
Limitation of Liability
The sole remedy for breach of the limited warranty set forth herein is Macini's repair, replacement or refund, as described herein. In no event shall Macini be liable for any other damages or liability, including special, incidental or consequential damages based upon breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theory, and including damages arising from or related to any physical injury to person or property. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exception may not apply to you. This warranty, and statutory law, gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights may vary from place to place.
In order for warranty to take effect, product must be registered at www.macinibikes.com
Warranty service will be performed by Macini Bikes or a Macini authorised dealer/distributor.
Proof of purchase MUST be provided.
Transportation to and from Macini or a Macini authorized dealer/ distributor is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Macini reserves the right to either repair or replace at no charge of the defective product. In the event that Macini elects to replace a defective bike, a new bike of equal or greater value will be provided. The new bike may not be the exact model purchased.
If you elect to repair a defective product yourself or use the services of someone other than an Macini authorized dealer/ distributor, or if you use a replacement parts no supplied by Macini, Macini will not be liable for any damage, failure or loss caused by the use of such unauthorized service or parts.
When sending in an item for bike warranty, PLEASE remove all accessory items, including bike computers and magnets, etc. We will not be liable for lost or damaged accessories if you fail to remove these items. We will not be liable for:
- Normal wear and tear to the bike and parts.
- Normal wear and tear caused by cassettes engaging onto the cassette body.
- Any damage, failure or loss caused by alteration, accident, misuse, negligence, abuse, failure to follow instructions or warnings in assembly instructions. The Macini instructions can be found online at http://www.macinibikes.com
- Any damage, failure or loss caused by using bicycles for stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics, or other similar activities, or in any manner other than normal cycling.
- Any damage caused by the use of parts that are not compatible, suitable and/ or authorized by Macini.
- Any damage resulting from commercial (rental) use.
- All labour charges connected to the repair or the replacement of bikes and cost of shipment to and from the authorized Macini dealers/ distributors, are excluded and are not covered by this warranty.
- Macini products with defaced, removed or altered serial numbers.
- Warranty does not apply to damage related to a crash, impact and normal wear and tear.
- Normal wear and tear refers to:
- Worn out braking surface
- Worn or damaged brake pads
- Damaged spokes from crashing or poor shifting
- Damaged braking surface from poor braking adjustment
- Superficial chips and scratches on rim or components.